1. Application. These general contest rules (“General Contest Rules”) apply to contests (each, a “Contest”) operated by GANJAGRAMS. on which the Contest appears, unless there are specific contest rules for a particular Contest, in which case those specific contest rules will apply. By entering a Contest, entrants agree to be legally bound by these General Contest Rules, and will be deemed to have read and understood these General Contest Rules.
2. Eligibility. Unless otherwise stated, to enter a Contest and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Canada. Each entrant must be over the age of majority in his/her province or territory of residence. Employees ofGANJAGRAMS., as well as their parents, its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, promotional and advertising agencies or of any other entity involved in the development, production, administration, or fulfillment of the applicable Contest (and any person domiciled with any such employee) are ineligible to enter.
3. Prizing & Contest Period. The details of the prize(s) available to be won (including the number and the approximate retail value of the prize(s) available to be won, the duration and timing of a Contest and any other relevant information of a Contest will be identified through applicable promotional materials, on the online website at the start of the Contest. Prize(s) may not be exactly as advertised. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded, may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash.
4. Contest Entry. Spend a minimum of $200 to enter a Contest. Unless otherwise stated, there is no limit of entry per person per day per Contest. To enter a Contest, follow the instructions given on theGANJAGRAMS. website as applicable. For online entry: Without limiting the foregoing, if entry in a Contest occurs online, visit the website during the applicable Contest entry period and follow the on-screen instructions on the applicable Contest’s webpage to complete and submit the online entry form. For entry via social media: Without limiting the foregoing, if entry in a Contest occurs via one or several of the official social networking pages for the applicable site, entry must occur during the applicable Contest entry period by means of the applicable third party service or site (each, a “Third Party Service”). To enter a Contest by means of a Third Party Service, you must have a valid account with the applicable Third Party Service and are solely responsible to ensure that your account settings allow the applicable site to view your account as required to administer the applicable Contest (failing which, you may be disqualified). By creating an account with a Third Party Service, you agree to comply with such Third Party Service’s Terms of Service. By entering a Contest by means of a Third Party Service, entrants completely release any such Third Party Service of all liability in relation to his/her participation in the applicable Contest. Entrants acknowledge that the applicable Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Third Party Service(s) and that any questions, comments or complaints regarding any Contest should be directed to GG ENTERPRISE LTD. and not to Third Party Service(s).
5. All entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. GANJAGRAMS. reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable toGANJAGRAMS – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in the applicable Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any entry or other
information entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of the applicable Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason GANJAGRAMS deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering the applicable Contest in accordance with the General Contest Rules and, if provided, any further Contest-related instructions. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction ofGANJAGRAMS within the timeline specified byGANJAGRAMS .may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of GG ENTERPRISE LTD.. The sole determinant of the time for each Contest will be the applicable GG ENTERPRISE LTD.official clock.
6. Requirements for Submissions. From time to time, a Contest entry mechanism may require you to submit an ID Code, your name, order number, phone number, and email. Submissions order must be a total of $200 Canadian dollars per entry. Submissions must not contain any reference to, or likeness of, any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from all such individuals and their parent/legal guardian if they are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. (iii) grants GANJAGRAMS an unlimited, royalty free, irrevocable, right and license to reproduce, post and/or broadcast the Submission in any form of media now known or hereinafter developed; (iv) waives all moral rights in the Submission in favour of GANJAGRAMS ; (v) agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless GG ENTERPRISE LTD. from any claim or liability arising from or related to the Submission; and (vi) consents to the publication and/or use, in any medium of the Submission for the purpose of administering the applicable Contest and publicity purposes carried out by GG ENTERPRISE LTD. and/or its advertising and promotional agencies without payment or compensation of any kind. Submissions may be showcased by GG ENTERPRISE LTD. at its sole and absolute discretion on a public viewing gallery. GG ENTERPRISE LTD. assumes no responsibility for any claims against infringement of the right of privacy with respect to any Submission.
7. Prize Draw. For Contests where the winner is selected from the entries received, a random draw for the prize(s) will take place by one of the representatives of GANJAGRAMS representative from all eligible entries received during the applicable Contest period. The potential prize winner will be contacted using the information provided at the time of the entry. In the event a potential prize winner cannot be contacted within two (2) business days after the draw, as determined by GG ENTERPRISE LTD. at its sole discretion, or if these General Contest Rules are not adhered to by potential prize winner, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and will forfeit all rights to the applicable prize.
8. Awarding of Prize(s). Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a prize winner, each potential winner must first; (ii) be verified as complying with these General Contest Rules (as determined by GG ENTERPRISE LTD in its sole and absolute discretion); and (iii) sign and return within the time stipulated by GG ENTERPRISE LTD., a full release and indemnity form (“Release Form”) stating that, among other things, he/she agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or GG ENTERPRISE LTD. , authorizesG ANJAGRAMS (including, without limitation, the applicable Station) to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation, beyond the awarding of or participation in the applicable prize, accepts the applicable prize as offered and releases Bell Media from any and all liability of any kind relating to the Contest and his/her receipt and use or misuse of the applicable prize.
9. Odds of Winning. For spending Contests, the odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entry received. For Contests with online entries (including Contest where entry occurs via social media), the odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest period.
10. All decisions of GANJAGRAMS with respect to any aspect of a Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal. Contests are subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. ANY ENTRANT DEEMED BY GANJAGRAMS TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THESE GENERAL CONTEST RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF GANJAGRAMS AT ANY TIME.
11. By entering a Contest, each entrant fully releases GANJAGRAMS , its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and any other entity involved in the development, production, administration, or fulfillment of the applicable Contest from all liability of any kind relating to the Contest or his/her participation therein, including, without limitation, any liability related to: (i) any failure of the a website; (ii) any technical malfunction or other problems of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, those relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (iii) the failure of any entry or other information to be received, captured or recorded for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; (iv) any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in a Contest; and/or (v) any combination of the above.
12. GANJAGRAMS reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend a Contest or to amend these General Contest Rules at any time and in any way, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason, in the opinion of GANJAGRAMS a in its sole and absolute discretion, a Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, for example as a result of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, mechanical manipulation or any other causes beyond its control, including any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or programs to enter, GG ENTERPRISE LTD. reserves its right to amend, cancel or suspend the applicable Contest and/or conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, GG ENTERPRISE LTD. reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to administer an alternate test of skill as it deems appropriate based on the circumstances and/or to comply with applicable law.
13. If it is discovered by GG ENTERPRISE LTD. (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by GANJAGRAMS that any person has attempted to: (i) exceed any of the limits stated in these Rules; and/or (ii) use multiple names, identities, social media accounts, telephone numbers, email addresses and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or to disrupt this Contest; then he/she may be disqualified from the Contest in the sole and absolute discretion of GG Enterprise LTD.
15. For greater certainty, each prize claimant consents to the use of their name, city of residence, likeness, comments, photograph or voice, without further compensation, in any future publicity carried out by GANJAGRAMS in connection with the applicable Contest.
16. If the identity of an entrant is in dispute, the authorized account holder of the email submitted at the time of entry (if provided) will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question (if provided).