Even when it risks pregnancy, sex makes decisions that can’t be reversed. It’s addictive for most people who seek ways to enhance, improve, and/or sustain individual experience.
When it comes to enhancing sex life, men and women look for medications, devices, supplements, and training to improve their interest in sex. They want to improve their personal performance and increase their pleasure.
We all know that smoking weed can make your body feel good. Ever get a strain that has the golden ratio of Indica and Sativa that makes your whole body feel like it’s vibrating.
Here Are 10 Types of Strains Worth Trying
1. Aloha is a refreshing sativa strain.It leaves you energetic, stimulated, and creative enough to improve intimacy.
2. Bubblegum Kush is an indica-dominant hybrid,this strain creates a sensual experience that increases sensitivity to touch. Users describe a fully relaxed orgasm.
3. Girl Scout Cookies remains a very popular indica-dominant hybrid .The strain will make you happy but lethargic. So, it may assist a prolonged solo masturbation rather than a shared experience.
4. Gobbilygoo has an 80% indica: 20% sativa.It will leave you giggly and giddy enough to drop your anxieties and inhibitions for a better sexual partner experience.
5. Green Love Potion puts its name upfront. You stay focused and energetic,its tingly wave of relaxation will work through your core and extremities creating an aphrodisiac effect that seeks a physical relationship.
6. Harlequin is available as a popular sativa.The CBD will reduce anxieties attached to sexual experiences without sedating effects. It keeps you clear-headed and alert without intoxication.
7. Hawaiian Diesel. A hybrid of Sour Diesel and Aloha State produces a balance of citrus and pine. It leaves you calm yet euphoric at the same time. That makes you talkative, laid-back, and silly enough to improve your sexual event.
8. Jillybean presents it comes from Space Queen and Orange Skunk with a strong sweet flavor of mangoes and oranges. Jillybean leaves you happy and bubbly. The mood boost alone should make your night better.
9. K-Train is a perfectly balanced 50:50 strain with parentage in OG Kush and Trainwreck. It leaves you mentally aroused, euphoric, and creative, all good things for an aphrodisiac moment.
10. Key Lime Pie is your dessert. An indica-dominant hybrid at 75:25, it packs 19% to 22% THC.. It can lead to a heightened physical contact, but it might put you to sleep before you planned.
Effects of Cannabis to Overall Physical Experience
There is no research supporting the position that cannabis strains improve erectile dysfunction, sex hormones, or orgasm response. In fact, some science would argue that the cannabis effect on blood flow, blood pressure, and soft tissue affects the physical sexual response and performance negatively.
However, anecdotal evidence overwhelming insists that cannabis strains inform and improve the overall physical experience. The improvement may result from an enhanced psychological experience as the cannabis relieves pain, relaxes muscular tension, and improves mood and focus.
Reports on sexual experiences are notoriously inauthentic and unreliable. There’s almost always an element of boasting in the subjective claim.
But, most cannabis strains produce a defense against physical and psychological resistance and inhibition. Most strains relieve pain and anxiety, and these are all barriers to sexual comfort and success.
There is no research to prove cannabis strains act as an aphrodisiac or erectile support. But, by removing psychological barriers, it relieves the body to function more naturally and spontaneously.
So, the mix of psychological and physical reactions can spice up your sex life, too[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]