A concentrate is made by extracting the desired active compounds from cannabis plants. With a concentrate, potency can be accurately controlled, but typically concentrates are a more concentrated form of cannabis compounds. Concentrates give you the option of either ingestion or inhalation. Ingestion is slower but more intense over a longer period. Inhalation is a faster high but doesn’t last as long.
Cannabis concentrates are perfect for beginner consumers, especially if they are taking the CBD compound. CBD provides the therapeutic effect without the psychoactive buzz or a potent THC high. But many times concentrates provide higher levels of THC (or tetrahydrocannabinol), ranging from 40% to 80%.
Cannabis concentrates are potent. They can be packed with THC and are precise, making them ideal for medical patients. Concentrates are free of the pulpy plant material and derive their flavour and potency from the trichomes.
Best Concentrates for Beginners
Cannabis concentrates come in all forms, which is a distinct advantage in that they are varied in their form, potency, and purpose. Your choice of concentrate is determined by your age, body chemistry, metabolism, and physical or medical condition. Some of the best concentrates for beginners are listed here.
- CBD Oil: CBD (or cannabidiol) is a non-intoxicating form of cannabis, made from hemp. Hemp has less than 0.03% THC content. CBD is effective at treating depression or anxiety, chronic pain, inflammation, and overall stress. When you need relief, it is good to know that Ganjagrams makes it easy and ensures it is priced for your budget.
- Vape Oil: Vaping produces a high volume of vapour in a highly concentrated dose. Vape oil comes in a pre-filled pen or cartridge filled with either CBD oil or THC oil. For beginners, this is one of the most convenient ways to consume cannabis.
- Oil Capsules: When it comes to dosing concentrates, this is probably as easy as it gets. Ingesting cannabis produces a longer and more significant effect than smoking or inhaling the vapour. Beginners should start with a lower dose and see how it goes.
- Tinctures: Cannabis tinctures provide a very precise dose of either THC or CBD. For this reason, they are frequently used for medical purposes. The cannabinoids are extracted from the cannabis plant using alcohol. Placed under the tongue or sublingually, tinctures will take effect quickly, and are one of the most potent forms of concentrate.
- Hash: Hash goes back thousands of years and is the original concentrate. It is also one of the most popular concentrates. High in THC content, it is made from the trichomes of the cannabis plant (beads of resin that cover the flower) it is packed into a dense cake, broken off and smoked in a pipe or bong. It can also be vaped.
Buy Concentrates at the Ganjagrams Online Dispensary
Ganjagrams maintains consistent high quality because of our long-standing connections in British Columbia. Our concentrates are made from some of the best cannabis in the world. Contact us, shop, and buy from Ganjagrams, and have your order shipped discreetly to your door.