Learn how medical marijuana has been benefiting a lot of local people in Canada
Medical Marijuana Canada is allowed for treating severe illness and for other medical reasons. But how medical marijuana benefits the Canadians?
Medical Documents or prescriptions are needed for the people who want to use medical marijuana in Canada. With this document, they can purchase marijuana for medicinal purposes through licensed producers in Canada. It comes in many forms including dried marijuana, marijuana oil, or fresh marijuana buds or leaves that can be smoked, vaporized, eaten in food or drunk in a tea.
“There is a massive clinical need to find new treatments for bladder cancer, and we saw an opportunity to target this disease with our new malaria drug.”
The stress of scheduling chemotherapy treatments has reduced by a new technology created and implemented by a team of researchers from the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia and the BC Cancer Agency.
Called Chemo SmartBook, the innovative new scheduling system was recently awarded an Excellence in BC Health Care Award from the Health Employers Association of British Columbia in the category of “Top Innovation – Health Authority.”
UBC chemo being made in Vancouver BC at the University of British Columbia.
What is UBC Chemo?
UBC Chemo is a pure indica strain with about 21% THC content. The strain is immensely popular and is a legend amongst regular cannabis users. It is not only known for its effects but for its rarity and history as well. The strain originates from British Columbia and was primarily developed to treat cancer patients without having to undergo the disastrous side effects of chemotherapy, hence the name.
Health Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations give people with cancer the option to use marijuana for medical purposes to help manage their symptoms and side effects.
How medical marijuana has been benefiting a lot of local people in Canada?
- Medical Marijuana provides Safety and Efficacy
- Medical Marijuana delivers Therapeutic Benefits to Canadians
- It helps with Cannabis & Digestion
- Medical Marijuana For Pain Management
- Medical Marijuana For Cancer
Researchers are researching medical marijuana Canada on how cannabinoids how they might effectively relieve symptoms of cancer or side effects of cancer treatments.
Side Effects of Medical Marijuana if abused
- dizziness, drowsiness, feeling faint or lightheaded, fatigue, headache;
- impaired memory and disturbances in attention, concentration, and ability to think and make decisions;
- disorientation, confusion, feeling drunk, feeling abnormal or having abnormal thoughts, feeling “too high”, feelings of unreality, feeling an extreme slowing of time;
- suspiciousness, nervousness, episodes of anxiety resembling a panic attack, paranoia (loss of contact with reality), hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that do not exist);
- impairments in motor skills and perception, altered bodily perceptions, loss of full control of bodily movements, falls;
- dry mouth, throat irritation, coughing;
- worsening of seizures;
- hypersensitivity reactions (contact dermatitis/hives);
- higher or lower blood levels of certain medications;
- nausea, vomiting; and
- fast heartbeat.